Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall!

Today is the first day of fall, and it seems like the weather here in Western Washington got that message loud and clear. I woke up to rain and a special weather advisory - wind, rain, possible power outages, and possible snow (!) in the mountains this evening. I also woke up with head and chest congestion, a sore throat and a scratchy voice...the day before the first day of class...awesome. Can't you hear the enthusiasm?

Today, I plan to take a hot bath, drink tea and orange juice by the gallons, keep the nose spray nearby, stay in my pajamas, watch the Hawks, crochet a couple of hats, and just generally lounge around trying to kick this cold that is threatening to complicate my first week back at work. Prayers appreciated.

I hope your fall is kicking off a little better than mine...Happy First Day of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment