Wednesday, December 11, 2013

First Day of Vacation and an Upcoming Christmas Series

 
I'm so glad that quarter is done with...my finals are finished and graded, my grades are calculated and submitted...I'm free! Walking out of work yesterday, I felt a little like this:
http://kandacejones.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/freedom.jpg
That is, until I got to my car, which had been blocked in my a maintenance truck due to a severe plumbing problem on campus. The situation was soon resolved (my car being blocked, not the plumbing issue), and I was back to that feeling of freedom. :)

For my first day off, Elijah went to school and I ran some errands - post office, library, Joann's (of course). I got dinner in the crockpot, made some coffee cake for my department Christmas party that I'm headed off to in a couple of minutes, and finished some other Christmas-y stuff around the house.

I am so looking forward to my three weeks off, and I plan on taking advantage of every day. I have so many things in my head that I want to do and accomplish, and I thought I would bring you along for the ride.

Coming up, starting on Saturday, December 14, I'm going to be posting a 12 Days of Christmas series with easy crafts, gifts, and recipes. I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

Now, I'm off to a Christmas party with my coworkers - it's one of my favorite parties of the year! They are some of my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment