Friday, October 17, 2014

For no reason other than it amuses me...

I love looking at calendars. First, I love the thought of a calendar all filled up with events and appointments to keep as a memento of the year. Of course, that never happens in my house, but I still like the thought of it. Second, I find the different subjects of calendar extremely interesting. Someone is so into (fill in the blank) that they are willing to spend $15 on a calendar of it? Cool...weird, but cool. The calendar I have for this year is a daily tear away called F in Exams. It makes the teacher in me laugh and cringe almost everyday. For example, Wednesday's said "Name three relative pronouns. My aunt, my uncle, and my brother" My grammar grouch side wants to smack someone. :)

The other day, I was walking out of the grocery store, and the title of a calendar caught my eye. I didn't have time to pick it up and look at it, but I made a mental note to check it out later because seriously, that couldn't be a thing, right?

Wrong.

Here it is - a calendar filled with goats in trees! I know what I'm getting for 2015!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81wDJVJbt7L.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment